Glow-In-The-Dark Dodgeball for Saturday, March 28, 2020
We are going to postpone this event for a later date! We will announce the new date as soon as possible though.
Please feel free to ask any questions and to prepare a team in the meantime.
This is an event you wont want to miss!
Email Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up today to play in the Pinery's very own Dodgeball Glow-In-The-Dark Dodgeball Tournament
Join us in the Tennis bubble as we practice the 5 D's of Dodgeball!
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and...Dodge!
This is a whole new dodgeball session!
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK DODGEBALL will include
bodypaint for all the team members, glowsticks, glow-in-the-dark dodgeballs
Tournament Winners will receive F&B credit!
First place $60.00
Second Place: $40.00
$60++ per team
(Team can have 6-8 players)
We need a minimum of 4 teams for this event to take place.
Please let us know your team name in the notes so that we know who is on a team together.
If you do not have a team, please put "FREE AGENT".
- Teams are encouraged to have at least one female player on the roaster.
- 6 players are needed to start the game.
- Teams can have a maximum of 8 players per team.
-Headshots will not be allowed.
- Please be family-friend while playing.
- Teams with kids under 12 years old will only play teams with kids under 12 years old.
- Teams will start by touching the wall, once the whistle is blown they will run to the center line to retrieve as many balls as they can.
How to get the other team out:
- A player is out if they are hit any where on their body by a ball thrown by the other team that has not touched the ground.
(If it has touched the ground, the ball is a safe and the player can continue to play.)
- A player is also out if their thrown ball is caught by the other team.
- Once a ball is caught from the opposing team, one of your "out" players can come back onto the field.
- The goal is to eliminate all the players on the other team.
- You are out if you cross the center line.
There are no time limits to the length of the games. Breaks will be included between the matches.
If you have any questions about this event, please email Kristy at Kscott@thepinerycc.com.