Dodgeball Session #2 for Saturday, February 15, 2020
Sign up today to play in the Pinery's very own Dodgeball Winter Session!
Join us in the Tennis bubble as we practice the 5 D's of Dodgeball!
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and...Dodge!
We will have three Dodgeball sessions January through March.
Session #1- Jan. 18th at 2pm
Session #2 - Feb 15th at 2pm
Session #3 - Mar 28th (Glow-in-the-Dark Dodgeball) evening session 5pm - 6:30pm
If you pre-register and attend both session #1 AND session #2, you get into Session #3 for FREE!
Yes, you read that right! Glow-In-The-Dark Dodgeball for free!
Teams can have 6 to 10 players
All are welcome to play! Recommended for 8 years and up.
Teams with kids under 12 years will only be paired with teams that also have kids under 12 years old.
Pricing: Registration is required.
$30.00++ per team of 6-10 players, for either session #1 or #2
($45.00++ per team 6-10 players for Glow-In-The-Dark Session #3)
$50.00++ per team of 6-10 players for BOTH Sessions* if you register by January 10th, then you still get the third one for free!
(*You must also attend both events to get third free)
Please let us know your team name in the notes so that we know who is on a team together.
If you do not have a team, please put "FREE AGENT".
- Teams are encouraged to have at least one female player on the roaster.
- 6 players are needed to start the game.
-Headshots will not be allowed.
- Teams will start by touching the wall, once the whistle is blown they will run to the center line to retrieve as many balls as they can.
How to get the other team out:
- A player is out if they are hit anywhere on their body by a ball thrown that has not touched the ground.
(If it has touched the ground, the ball is a safe ball and the player will continue to play.)
- A player is also out if their thrown ball is caught by the other team.
- Once a ball is caught from the opposing team, one of your out players can come back onto the field.
- The goal is to eliminate all the players on the other team.
- You are out if you cross the center line.
There are no time limits to the length of the games. Breaks will be included between the matches.
If you have any questions about this event, please email Kristy at Kscott@thepinerycc.com.