Dodgeball Tournament for Saturday, February 23, 2019
"Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and... dodge."
Sign up today to play in the Pinery's very own Dodgeball tournament! Teams will compete for bragging rights and to win First, Second, or Third place.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive Food and Beverage Credit!
1st Place: $50
2nd Place: $35
3rd Place: $15
Register as a team or individual players. Teams can have 6 to 8 players but will need a minimum of 6 on the day to play!
All are welcome to play! Recommended for 6 years and up.
Pricing: Registration is required.
Team - $30.00 per team of 6 to 8 players.
(When registering, please have one person on the team sign up for your whole group. Enter in your team name in the description when registering.)
Individual - $5.00 per person.
No team yet? No worries, we will pair you up with other groups looking for players.
- Teams are encouraged to have at least one female player on the roaster.
- 6 players are needed to start the game. If you do not have enough players to start, you will forfeit that game (not tournament).
- Teams will start by touching the wall, once the whistle is blown they will run to the center line to retrieve as many balls as they can.
- A player is out if they are hit anywhere on their body by a ball thrown that has not touched the ground. If it has touched the ground, the ball is a safe ball and the player will continue to play.
- A player is also out if their thrown ball is caught by the other team.
- Once a ball is caught from the opposing team, one of your out players can come back onto the field.
- The goal is to eliminate all the players on the other team.
There are no time limits to the length of the games. Breaks will be included between the matches.
If you have any questions about this event, please email Kristy at Kscott@thepinerycc.com.